Thinqer is assisting RK university in becoming a world class university. Along with landmark innovations in teaching and learning processes, we are introducing major reforms in administrative functioning to reflect the collaborative and creative spirit of RKU’s mission. A key organizational goal for any high performing organization is to have timely and accurate information about its various activities and processes. Generally this is accomplished by some sort of audit process. For RKU, a new administrative unit is being proposed to ascertain the effectiveness and efficiency of various academic and operational process of the university. This unit, called the Academic and Operational Audit Services (ACOPAS), will be a university wide unit which will conduct academic and operational audits of various University units. These audited units can be individual faculties and staff, academic and administrative departments and schools.
Centre for Professional Development at RK University is envisaged a platform to design and deliver educational programs that contribute to the developmental needs of both RKU and non-RKU audiences. CPD promotes and follows a structured process of design and delivery of such programs that leads to achieving desired outcomes. CPD welcomes all faculties and facilitators who wish to serve RKU as well as non RKU community by offering professional development programs.
The primary objective of the ACOPAS is to ascertain the effectiveness and efficiency of various academic and operational processes of the university. As such ACOPAS will:
- Conduct academic audit of all academic units of the university, ranging from individual faculties to entire schools
- Conduct operational audit of all academic and administrative units of the university.
- Develop processes and guidelines for such audits and make them known throughout the university
- Provide academic and operational advisory services to all units of the university
- Develop and disseminate knowledge of best practices in the concerned domain
ACOPAS Task Force
AAC was conceived, designed and developed by these awesome people at RK University:
- Mohit Patel
- Denish Patel
- Samir Atara
- Nailesh Limbasiya
- Vishal Doshi
- Chirag Mehta
- Chetan Detroja
- Ketan Shah
- Vipul Rajdev
- Amit Lathigara
- Dharmesh Raval
- Nilesh Kalani
- Raashid Saiyed
First Wave of Audit Initiatives
Teaching and Learning Observation:
- To evaluate teaching and learning processes in class.
- To provide teachers with information as to what performances will be evaluated.
- To support assessment that will ensure competent and empathetic personnel.
- To ensure that all records especially dead stock registers are well maintained as per guidelines.
- To ensure that all resources are well managed and fully utilized.
- To ensure that all items are available in lab as per the records.
- To ensure that suitable safety measures and precautions are taken to prevent accidents.
- To promote good practice of record keeping.
- To promote optimum utilization of resources.
- Hardware Audit
- Software/Application Audit
- Network Audit
- Telecommunication Network Audit